Technical Question and Answers
Customer should try to return the RMA to their seller for the best RMA services. Otherwise, they can have the manufacturer RMA services as below:
Customer can contact our RMA dept. ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to check if their card is still under warranty.
If the card still within warranty period
1. Customer needs to ask for a RMA no. before sending it back.
2. Customer needs to return the defective card to our Hong Kong HQ and put the RMA no. on all documents and box on their cost.
3. Customer needs to pay for the shipping cost from AXLE back to customer in any way of shipment customer desire.
4. Payment method will be by TT only.
If the card is out of warranty
1. Customer needs to request a RMA number from us with the model and serial no. of the defective card.
2. Customer needs to send back the defective card to us (our HK office) within 1 month after received the assigned RMA number. If
failed to do so, customer needs to request a new RMA no. again.
3. Customer needs to send back the card on customer cost in any way of shipment best to customer to our HK office.
4. Customer needs to pay USD 10 per card as the handling fee.
5. Customer needs to pay for the components price if any of them need to be replacement, AXLE will quote the price to customer before repair it. (This apply to GPU and memory only, others are free).
6. Customer needs to pay for the shipping cost from AXLE back to customer in any way of shipment customer desire.
7. Payment method will be by TT only.