Answer for Question 7
1. Right click on desktop.
2. Select “Properties”-->“Settings”-->“Advanced…”
3. Select pull down icon according to model of your VGA card.
4. On the left panel, select “nView Display mode”
5. Click on the display device you would like to make adjustment, the TV set in this case.
6. Click on “Device Settings” and scroll to “Select Output Device”.
7. Click on “Change Format” and select deserve format which fit your TV set.
8. “Apply” then “OK”.
Above setting will be saved in Windows parameter and call out automatically the next time you enter Windows. Please keep in mind that, the power up default TV out setting is a factory default, which remains unchanged despite any setting as mentioned above.