top of page
Answer for Question 5
In order to activate both the monitor and the TV set for display, please right click on desktop and:
1. Select "Properties"-->"Settings"-->"Advanced..."
2. Click on the pull down tap, which shows your display card model.
3. On the left side of window, select "nView Display"
4. If you have two display devices connected, the right side window will show them and you can a change their arrangement and select which one to be default
5. Check "Standard mode" if you would like the two display devices to show different portion of the desk top
6. Check "Clone mode" if you prefer both display devices to show the same content
7. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to save your setting
bottom of page