top of page
Answer for Question 4
1.Work in a well-ventilated area.
2.Clean mating surface of heat sink and chip set free of dust and grease.
3. Apply activator, on mating surface of heat sink, put aside for 2 mins and allow the solvent to vaporize.
4. Apply adhesive to mating surface of chip set at the center, a length of about 5mm will be enough.
5. Align the heat sink with the chip set and press it on.
6. Rotate the heat sink by 180 degree while applying pressure, this allow a better mixing of the activator and adhesive.
7. Set aside for at least 20 minutes for curing.
bottom of page