Answer for Question 2
1. Insert new VGA card into appropiate slot on mother board.
2. Power up and enter into "SAVE" mode by pressing "F8" while DOS screen.
3. When entered into Windows "SAVE" mode, remove all old VGA related drivers.
4. Shut down and restart system.
5. When Windows prompted new VGA card found and ask for drivers, select "Cancel" to avoid driver installation.
6. When entered into Windows, goto driver download page in http://www.nvidia.com.
7. Select Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products.
8. Follow instruction to finish driver installation.